- Our Heritage = 传承
- Our People = 人本
- Our Partners = 协作
- Our Experience = 体验
- Our Curriculum = 课程
- Contact Us = 联络
In Nan Hua, we are guided by the MOE’s framework to develop the students’ instinct to take care of their own well-being online and provide opportunities for the advocacy of ethical and responsible behaviours in the cyber space. Core programmes such as assembly talks, Character and Citizenship Education lessons serve to heighten students’ awareness of cyber wellness issues, providing opportunities for students to discuss about the moral implications. Cyber wellness ambassadors are given leadership opportunities to advocate positive use of technology through positive peer influence by harnessing technology for collaboration, learning and productivity.
Students on Tech Discovery Journey at iExperience at Suntec City
Recess Carnival as part of Cyber Wellness Week
Partnership between parents and schools is essential for a holistic Cyber Wellness Education. We provide talks every semester for parents to keep up-to-date with the latest cyber issues. Through the talks, they understand their motivation for their interests and activities in the cyber space, allowing them to better communicate with them and forge stronger bonds.
Parents Talk on Cyber Wellness
Here are some of the tips parents could use to guide their child:
- Discuss and establish ground rules with him/her on the use of computer.
- Encourage him/ her to pick up a new hobby besides gaming. Make it a family activity.
- Communicate with him/her regarding his/her use of the Internet.
- Make use of authentic cases to discuss about the ethical implications.
- Be open-minded and embrace new technology. Learn to use them!
Resources for Parents