- Our Heritage = 传承
- Our People = 人本
- Our Partners = 协作
- Our Experience = 体验
- Our Curriculum = 课程
- Contact Us = 联络
Sustainable Environment Education
Sec 3 CnMe (Wildlife Buddies)
In collaboration with River Safari, students learn about the following in the module:
● biodiversity in Singapore through excursions to River Safari and documentary- Hidden Wildlife by CNA
● effects of climate change on wildlife conservation
● evaluation of human actions towards the environment
● serving as ambassadors for the zoo to share about wildlife and conservation
● engaging peers and initiation of school environmental campaigns to showcase biodiversity and raise public awareness on conservation
“The Wildlife Buddies module was a truly enriching one as we got to learn how we can conserve and protect wildlife and appreciate its beauty. The trip to River Safari was my favourite part of the module as we were able to explore more about many marine animals. Through the module, we gained better in-depth knowledge on wildlife.”
Kingston Ho, 307
Tree Planting 2020
Every year, the school leaders would plant a tree in the school, in collaboration with NParks, to support the initiative of planting more trees in the country to reduce carbon footprint.
The Innovation and Environment Education Committee collaborated with the Values-in-Action Committee to involve all Secondary One students in planting vegetables at home and harvesting them to distribute to the community. The plants include tomato, lady’s finger and kangkong. Through this joint project, students developed care for the environment and shared their harvest with the community.
Vegetables were planted, grown and harvested by students and teachers for all to enjoy, reducing carbon-footprint and enhancing sustainable living efforts.